Thursday, February 9, 2012

FINALLY!!!

Have you ever been trying to complete a task or assignment and reached the point where you could EXCEL then say/think "FINALLY".

That's where i am right now. OMGOOOOOOODNESSS !!
lol, i thought i would never complete my math homework. And what makes it any funnier to me is all i complete was part I i still have two more parts to go and a test to take. LAWD BE WITH ME!!

Yet i could let this moment go by without encouraging all my ppl(people) to keep PUSHING to the mark of COMPLETION. it is well worth it. Whether it is life decision, business moves, your faith walk with Christ....whatever! know that you are not alone and you will make it through the feeling of am i ever gonna be done or anxiously looking for the end sign or next exit ramp, lol.
Everything that we go through and face is for our good bc the end result is understanding, lesson learn, and/or rewards.

So i just wanted to share that lil bit of encouragement with you. Pray with me and I Pray for you and the World.
Scripture that comes to mind "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13
marinate,lol (meditate) on that and be blessed.
Smuchies & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment