Saturday, November 26, 2011

Genie Locs/ Yarn Loc Extentions

I did it thanks to the wonderful YT fam.....
     GENIE LOCS/ YARN LOC EXTENTIONS !!!!!
This it the first style that i did and i received a lot of compliments. I am very happy with the results. The pros is it really gives the loc immitation look and is very light on my head. The cons is the method to get this look was very time consuming. If/When i do this particular style again i think that i will only make the length to my shoulder. Right now they fall approx. to the mid back - probably a cm below my bra strap.
      Other than that i am have fun coming up with styles and i do promise to show them to you. Now i may not be able to give a tutorial on how because somethings are only accomplishable once yet i welcome you to try to copy. In the photo above i am wearing my african beauty crown of glory, lol. and below is the side shot of my famous lobster tail that i like doing.


Well until lata may God Bless the rest of your weekend. Smuchies

No comments:

Post a Comment