Thursday, December 1, 2011

Eyebrow Shaping - Gone WRONG !!!!

OMGEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee, So i was in the mood to shape up my eyebrows - something that i have done many times before so no fear or doubt here. the tool of choice was the tweezer... in the midst of doing so i had to stop to tend to another matter. When i went back to pick up where i had left off i could not find my tweezer. so in a rush now to finish i went to the next handy tool which so happens to be the eyebrow shaver. Again this is not my first time so i had no doubt that i would be able to get the job done. ok ok ok ... on no, on no, Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkk the worst of the worst happened, i shaved off a pertty large portion of one eyebrow. i have the serious sad face now. What am i going to do, i dont want to look funny with one eyebrow shaded in and the other is not yet how can i get around it... oh and to make matters worst in the moment of unbelief of what i had just done i was grabbing the bottom of my shirt. Yes, there is where the tweezer was - IN MY POCKET !!!!! WELL, I HAVE TO DECIDED THAT THE SHAVER MUST GO SO THAT I NEVER RESULT TO THE OTHER CHOICE AGAIN. LAWD HELP ME. SMUCHIES

No comments:

Post a Comment