Thursday, August 18, 2011

LOTD: Look of the Day - The Fog

OMGee guys, do you see this face
i was so amazed when i looked in the mirror at the finsihed work. I was like did i do that. So i have to be honest and say that this look was not on purpose. That is why i named it the fog -one reason being the gray eyeshadow color and then bc i was in a fog of thoughts trying to think about what i was goin to do.
 I mean yes - i knew i wanted to wear makeup 2day; just did not know what to actually wear. And then came this. I was using my KleanColor 18 palette when i was looking for something in my make up bag and found the gray that you see. I bought this from Arbonne cosmetics and then i also found some old brushes i had from Mark (Avon) line that i used to apply the makeup.

So as you can see i used a light color on the lid and then the gray in and slightly above the crease.
 I used a plum color in the tear duck part of the eye and along the inner section of my lower lid. Then i ended with a golden highlight on the brow bone, eyeliner and mascra. Whooolah !!!

And let me not forget the lips which isViolet Shine from NYC cosmetics. I absolutely love this look and i am going to be thinking of some places where this look can really be a trend setter if that is possible. But for now iam going to work. Stay sweet and God Bless
Smuchies

No comments:

Post a Comment