Monday, February 13, 2012

From Me to All of You

Hello everyone, i pray that your day is blessed and smothered in love. From family, friends and mostly our Lord. I am so happy to be alive and share this day with everyone around me. While i was doing some other clipping and posting i ran across a few poems tha i should share. i hope that they bring a little cheer as they did to me. Know that God luvs you more than anyone else can. So whenever in doubt or just in need of reassureance breath in/out look up and call His name- JESUS. He awaits to hear the call of His children/people and He freely showers down His luv upon us. God Bless & Smuchies !!!! :P Love In Christ On Valentine’s Day, I think of my Christian brothers and sisters with love... hoping to help, hoping to encourage. hoping to serve, as Jesus commanded. I want you to know that I am thinking of you, and I want you to call on me for help, encouragement and service whenever you need me. On Valentine’s Day, I send my love in Christ. By Joanna Fuchs What Valentine Can I Give Him? What can I give to Jesus On this special Valentine’s Day? How can I tell Him I’ll love Him, And follow Him, come what may? How can I show I need Him? Should I send a red heart, with lace? How can I thank Him enough For his sacrifice, love and grace? What Valentine can I give Him, My adoration to impart? I’ll give to Him what He wants most; I’ll yield to Him my heart. By Joanna Fuchs Love from Jesus This Christian Valentine message sends you love I got from Jesus, love I learned from the gospels, found in His words, His actions, His example. This Christian Valentine saying conveys love I didn’t have before I was saved, couldn’t relate to or understand before I gave my life to the Lord. On Valentine’s Day, know that I love you and want to lift you up, encourage you and serve you. Happy Valentine’s Day! By Joanna Fuchs God’s Valentine Gift God’s Valentine gift of love to us Was not a bunch of flowers; It wasn’t candy, or a book To while away the hours. His gift was to become a man, So He could freely give His sacrificial love for us, So you and I could live. He gave us sweet salvation, and Instruction, good and true-- To love our friends and enemies And love our Savior, too. So as we give our Valentines, Let’s thank our Lord and King; The reason we have love to give Is that He gave everything. By Joanna Fuchs

No comments:

Post a Comment