Monday, August 22, 2011

I made a makeup mess !!!

OK so today when i woke up i decided to put on the face....well it did not go so well. I was just trying to get the hang of wearing my liquid foundation and all i can say is it did not happen.
And i had no time to clean the face and start again so i am at work with this extra blank face.
 I mean i put a lil eye shadow on the bottom lid yet you cannot really see it. Then i put some NYC lipstick on - Mahogany- which gave the face a lil life and did a lil something to my eyebrows.

But seriously guys to me i just look like a blank face but you know imma let you see and you tell me what you think. As for me i cant wait till my break bc i going to be removing it all. All i can say is Try Again....and dats what imma do, I'm not giving up - with practice i will get better. Smooches and God Bless!!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment