Friday, October 21, 2011

New Hair Style Idea

Hi Guys,

     Hope everyone is doing well. I myself is doing good - alot of studying and running around plus trying to relax and rest in between. Yet the reason for this post is to get some input on my hair du ideas.  As you know right now i am rocking the yarn braids. Yet I always wondered where the name gene locs came from - now iam assuming it was birthed as the yarn version of loc extentions.

     After watching some tutorials on YT ~  I am interested in giving it a try yet the videos that i was watching said that people us them as a method of locing their hair. Even though i have thought of locing my hair -i am not ready to make that plug. So i just want to know if you think i should try it - would the haircare or maintance of it be the same as with the yarn braids - instead of using yarn should i use the hair suggested in the videos or just stick with the yarn braids?

Look forward to hearing your input- Smuchies & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment