Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING~HAPPY HOLIDAYS

TI'S THE SEASON ~
Well i am truly grateful to be here again around this time of the year...for there are many that did not make yet i am glad that i was one of the ones who did.

WOW, can you believe it guys - the end of the year is fastly approaching!!!!
I mean i look back on life, briefly recalling things that have happened (good & bad). It is like did all that happen already. I mean like really OMGEEEEeeeeee

lol hahahaha, but anyway i pray that everyone is well and i pray that you continue to keep God first in all your holiday gifting, purchasing and travel planning.
And if you have not yet accepted God into your life i pray that you do not let another year come in without doing so !!!!

Believe me when i say that it will be the best decision that you have ever made, and that's for real or as i have heard some say -real talk man- and if you don't think so ask me and will say  I WAS GLAD WHEN HE MADE ME OVER !!!

~N E Whu~
I am doing great and again i pray that you are doing the same, stay up- stay true- and prayed up

God Bless & Smuchies

No comments:

Post a Comment