Sunday, November 20, 2011

YEP IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ......... PARTY OVA HERE !!!

omgeeeee......
I MADE IT ANOTHER FULL CIRCLE....i just thank God for allowing me to see another birthday and for all my family and friends to contributed to making that Day delightful and bright.

I enjoyed a home cooked SLAMMIN breakfast by my bestie that i enjoyed dearly, then my day at work seemed like a breeze, which was just awesome....

Then i went out with another friend of mine and went to see the movie titled 'The Help', that i am convinced is a MUST GO SEE !!! When i say that movie moved me in ways that was unheard of...i mean me my home girl's face was wet with dears by the end that i had to crack a joke in order to laugh b4 we had cried to death (figuratively speaking of course, :] ). I'm just saying that the uncontrollable waterfalls was unexplainable.

Now yes indeed, i am known for crying during or after a movie but this was new bc i was crying so hard that i had the hunch back for more than 30 seconds..... I will rate it 5 out of 5 stars

N E Whu, i then grabbed a bite to eat and traveled home to end with pray and an awesome encounter with the Lord to welcome in a new day/start to my next year of life.

So be thankful of what God has done and prepare for the blessings that are promised to come

God Bless you all :]
Smuchies

No comments:

Post a Comment