Monday, March 12, 2012

A Step in the Right Direction

Well guys your girl is feeling real good about now.

Last week i finally receieved my letter for the LLR (License,Labor & Registration) board. I took my online exam and did very well. So with that finally in motion i was feeling good about moving forward with my desire and vision to braid hair professionally.
So i had prepared myself to wait as they send me my acceptance letter and scheduling for part II of the registration process. Yet wait.....what is it that i see in the mailbox, only 3 days post taking the exam...

Yes people it is my offical license that permits me to braid hair professionally.. I am so excited i dont know what to do with myself....besides rejoyce and continue to give God thanks and praise.

I just wanted to use this time to give you guys an update of my world as well as encourage whomever to contiue to pursue those deep desires that you have... Pray and keep the faith for God has not forgotten.
Love you all and Happy Monday!
Smuchies & God Bless
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment