Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Getting Ready for the New Year

Hello Everyone, I pray that everyone is doing well and enjoying healthy hair. I am still rocking my yarn loc extentions and searching the YT Fam tutorials for some ideas for hair styles. I have noticed some growth that i am very excited about. I am also going to touch up around the edges so that i can wear the style for another month. After that I will will probably wear it out for a week or so and then twist is up with extentions. My desire is to wear protective styles up until March. So if there is anyone else that is wearing the protective styles during these cold months dont forget to love on your hair with maintance and observation so that you have growth instead of lose. Also getting ready for the New Year I am focusing on what God desires for me in the year to come. I am determined to stay focus and continue to learn of Christ through reading the word of God and building a relaitonship with Christ. I love God with all my beings and I want to be ready to go to heaven. There is alot of people that may be suffering throught this time a year so I send up a prayer of peace that surpasses all understanding. Unity is what will carry us a long way and I determined to be a part of the solution and not the probelm. Stay true to yourself and to others and watch God as he moves across the land. Smuchies and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment