Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Listen 2 Your Hair...

Hi guys, i pray that everyone is doing good this AM. :) I am doing great, i had some breakfast and is seating at my desk refreshed and ready to complete my duties. Yet that is not the reason for this chat. As you can see the title is about OUR HAIR. Right not i am wearing some yarn loc extentions that have been in for about two weeks. Since installation i have worn alot of updos; only wearing in down for breif moments which mostly was while i was at home. So i noticed something after i washing my hair. Even though i really like this style i will have to make some changes when i wear it again. The reason being is my sides/temples are still weak and can not handle the stress of the tention caused by washing ( because the yarn becomes heavy) and from the updos (due to work or other outside activities). So what i did to enable me to wear this style for at least four weeks was take the hair that was around the edges and shorten them. It was amazing to feel the immediate releif from doing so. So i want to encourage you to listen to your hair. Pay attention to what works and what does not work. The way that you do so is watch how it looks and observe how it feels and at times sounds. I am grateful for the growth and definitly do not want to lose what i have gained because of a particular style. So now i may wait a while after removing this style before adding anymore extentions. N E Whu that was all i wanted to share, I pray your day is blessed! God Bless and Smuchies

No comments:

Post a Comment