Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Well girls/guys, it is about that time
     I am starting back with my classes online and i must say that each semester is a challenge as well as a testimony. This time around before class started i took the time to set myself a schedule. Being honesty with you and myself i have not kept to the schedule strictly; yet that is a place i do not plan to stay.

   On the other hand i have this one class that already, just week 2 of class i am thinking that maybe i should have not registered/dropped out when it would have been without penalty.
     You see i have this thing about needed time to concentrate and all before now i looked at this time in my life as the best time to go ahead and get it out of the way because i only need to take phase one of this particular course. But things has come about and it has been a press to read the material and listen to the lectures. The speaker puts me to sleep and so does the reading material.

Lawd help a sista out!!!!!!!
     I want to do my best i truly do, so this is a letter to all students and parents keep yourselves as well as others lifted up in prayer.
Today the scripture that is giving me encouragement as well as motivation is II Timothy 2:3 " you therefore must endure hardship as a good solider of Jesus Christ."

I pray that this blessses you and encourages you and feel free to pass on anyword that has encouraged you through those rough times of studying or prayer.
Smuchies & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment