Saturday, January 14, 2012

Growth and Styling Ideas

Good Day Everyone! I pray your day is going well, for i am doing fine. I finally took out my yarn loc extensions and this was the result:


I have 3.5 inches in total around the full head and in the center 3 inches. I believe that within the approx. 6-7 wks total that i had the braids in my hair grew 1 in. Now after reading and studying i was expecting at lest 1.5 inches in growth and is trying to find the solution to why that did not happen. Nevertheless i will not be down about the matter and will continue to go forth and learn more of me and how i can be of assistance to myself during this growing healthy hair process from the inside out. I like me and i like what is growing out of my scalp - an idea that come to mind is to use a measuring tap instead of a ruler and if i discover any difference of course i will accept the greater over the less, lol.

NE Whuu - After a wash and de'tangle i decided to style and this is what i came up with:



I put two strand twists in the front that in this pic has been separated bc i was about to go out and the twist where kind of chunky. And in the back i braided three cornrows. A little basic or old fashion some may say yet it worked for me. Maybe you can take this same style and dress it up with some hair decor/accessories or place just one or two cornrows in the back. Either way i would love to see whatever you come up with as well as get some feed back of what you think in general. Plus i was happy to share. May God Bless you as you go about your day. Remember enjoy the process and be encouraged to love you just the way you are no matter where you may be in your process bc our goal is to reach the same place- a Better Me!!
Smuchies & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment