Thursday, May 17, 2012

Updates...Updates

Hey Guys

     I pray that all is well. I am so glad to be finished with my spring semester bc there was a moment when i thought i might not make it through BUT GOD !!!
So outside of that i have been working in the shop (braiding hair) pretty regular. It surprises me every time i look at the calendar and see that it is full or filling quickly. I do see myself meeting two of my short term goals that i set for myself very soon. HURRAY HURRAY!!!
Then i am still working my day job that brings me joy and makes me stronger daily which is a good plus and balance.

It has been a while since i have posted a video on my channel www.youtube.com/naturallyinlove ; yet i do plan to post more since I'm taking a break from the school books. Other than that i am doing well and just moving forward in whole life progress.

TTYAL
Smuchies & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment