Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello You....New Updates about Me

Hello Everyone

OMGEE I know that it has been ages since you've heard from me but i have been okay. I have been doing my best to stay on top and inspired.

If i didn't mention before i work for myself now in a salon...Hurray....Go Me, lol. Yes yall i stepped out and is doing my thang. Now bc i am a newbie on the scene i have come across the common challenges of productivity yet in the process i have learned much and is steady pushing forward. Along with that, i am attempting to endure the process of dreading up on my natural hair journey. BC i don't particular care for the starter stage i began with the finger coil method and quickly moved to the interlock method which has been good to me thus far. I must admit that one day i got the cutting fever and shaved the back of the neck off...approx. ear to ear straight across. I really like it and as of now i plan to keep it like this throughout my journey from this point on  keeping that area shaved. Now, discipline will be necessary on my part from this time forth to stay out of the barber chair, pray for me. LoL, no like for real bc even when i was in the chair i was envisioning other styles that i would like to try that would require cutting off more. So pray yall, keep a sistah in prayer before i go and do a big top #2.

Anyhoo, that is bout all for now. :) Me and my spiritual walk with Christ is growing and forever being tested. Thank God for Jesus; bc even through the trying times i know that i am never without His guidance and protection. So this is all for now yet i will stop by sooner than later, God's will.

Smochies
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment